Welcome and thank you for choosing Westside Christian College Outside School Hours Care.
To allow us to provide the best possible care that meets the specific needs of your child please take the time to complete all sections of this enrolment online form. This will allow your enrolment to proceed as smoothly as possible. You will need electronic versions of the following documents to complete the online application process:
- Birth Certificate
- Documents relating to additional needs or diagnosed disability (medical records, specialist support service referral)
- Documents relating to any Parenting Order/Plan, Domestic Violence or any other legal forms relating to the child.
- Health Care Card (if applicable)
- Health Plans (Anaphylaxis, Asthma or General Health Management Plan)
- Immunisation History statement – from your MY GOV account or GP
This enrolment form is an agreement and binding contract and outlines your commitment with regards to:
- Providing current and accurate information about your child
- Notifying Westside Christian College Outside School hours Care of any changes that may impact your child’s needs or our provision of care
- Ensuring your contact details remain current at all times
- The timely payment of fees
There are four types Centrelink arrangements, these are:
- Complying Written Arrangement (CWA)
- Relevant Agreement (RA)
- Additional Child Care Subsidy – provider eligible arrangement
- Arrangement with an organisational (third party)
These enrolments are created online with our software and parents will be asked to digitally sign and agree to these prior beginning with Westside Christian College OSHC.
|Arrangement Type||Description||Child care Subsidy|
|Complying written arrangement (CWA)||A complying written arrangement is done on our software and will set out the following:
||Yes – Child Care Subsidy (CCS) or Additional Child Care subsidy (ACCS)|
|Relevant Arrangement (RA)||
|Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS) – provider eligible arrangement||Where a provider has identified a child at risk of serious neglect or abuse but no eligible individual can be identified. In this case the provider effectively becomes eligible for the Additional Child Care subsidy for that child, rather than the individual.||Yes – Additional Child Care subsidy (ACCS)|
|Arrangement with another organisation or third party (OA)||Made when another party (for example the employer, another organisation (such as TAFE) or the state is liable for the fees for the care of a child. Please contact the OSHC office for more information regarding this.||No|
If you would like any further information, regarding the subsidy, please contact the Department of Human Services on 13 61 50.
- Please fill out all of the sections of the OSHC enrolment form.
- An email will be automatically sent to you confirming the receipt of your child’s enrolment form.
- OSHC staff will then enter the Information into our software package Xplor and contact you to organise further details around your enrolment.
- The OSHC Co-ordinator and or parents/ Guardians may request an interview prior to your family beginning with OSHC. This is not formal, just more of a get to know you time for both parties.
- Parents will be asked to complete CWA’s two to three weeks prior to starting with OSHC, more information will be emailed around this closer to the starting date.